Monday, February 20, 2006

i'm soaked...

i'm soaked...with His presense and He works in me by Holy laughter! WAHAHAHA
its was a great encounter with the Lord this afternoon , as i dedcided to seek the face of the Lord before i start studying.
its been weeks that the Lord impressed me with this verse :

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you "
1 Peter 5:7 (NLT)

and this verse takes me a few weeks to find in my bible... hee.

i admit that i have lots of worries for my studies and my family situation. 90 % of what you worry about will not come to pass , as this is what Reverend Kong preached about it before. i thank God for His grace as i dont deserve to pass in one or two of my projects.

i may study the best that i know how unless i commiting it onto the Lord, i will not get the breakthru grades that God has intended for me.

"Commit your work to the LORD, and then your plans will succeed "
Proverbs 16:3 (NLT)

As we commit and TRUST in Him , He promised :

" ...But he who trusts in the Lord will be prospered. "

Proverbs 28:25 (NKJV)

my breakthrough is coming!

how much you allow God to work miracle in you is how willing are you gonna trust in Him... Faith pleases God and faith moves the hand of God.

" i wanna give up " and " i will fail" is not found in Ee Kai Li's Thesaurus & Dictionary. hee~

No comments: