Friday, February 17, 2006

Miracle Maker

i was listening to this song "Miracle Maker " by Delirious?.i do not know why and i wept like nobody business. There is one part of the song its says , " just one touch , that is all i need .... " . indeed the Lord is God of miracles , according to our faith , His works can be done in our life. i decided to pray and worship Him with this song.

As i pray, the Lord bring me to turn the bible to the book of Isaiah.

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you;I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand. "

Isaiah 41:10

sometime in life we will feel weary , hopeless in certain area of our life ,we might tend to solve the problems ourselves and as a result , we became "christian aethist " unknowingly .You believe in Him but you never allow Him to take charge over the situation or seek God's help. this is what i learn in Authority for victory class. do not worry or fear over the cares of this world for the Lord will hold on to you with His righteous right hand as He promise in Isaiah 41:10.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you "

Isaiah 43:2

wow, this verse bring another level in my conversation with the Lord.can you imagine , not even rivers , fire or flame can overflow , burned or scorch you. for one reason , we must trust the Lord totally that He can bring us thru the waters. The water flowing in the opposite direction of where we are heading to , it can be energy-draining and slow down your pace . this is true in our own life , the cares of the world and problems in life is just the waters in Isaiah 43:2 . i realized how many million times that the Lord has reminded us He is always with us , He will never leave you or forsake you.

One Desire :I love You.

No comments: