Monday, July 24, 2006

as i open the playlist of all worship song , tears begin to roll down my cheek and i could hardly breath.And i could hardly see the keyboard as the tears are overwhelming.listening to this song "Still" by Hillsong , it reminds me of how God deliever me from every single tribulation that i go through. His grace and mercy is sufficient for my weaknesses. He love me the way i am even i made Him sad many times. "when the ocean rise and thunders roar , I will soar with you above the storm".

"Lord,forgive them . For they do not know what they doing"
My heart was wounded with slashes. it still bleeding.
i realise my mistake is fatal when i was a leader.
i love them just like Jesus love His disciples.
i repented for all the ways.
PLEASE , let me have a peace of it,PLEASE!
few are loyal, one i took her loyalty for granted.

i turn my eyes upon Jesus, wonder What Would Jesus Do.
as the people slander and mock against Jesus , even to cruxifition.
How Jesus responded?
He pleaded God for forgiveness ON THEIR BEHALF ,DESPITE THE FACT THEY TURN AGAINST HIM.

i want to stop crying...


an hour later....
in all things , i give thanks to the Lord.
i wanna be semi-solitude for the next few days, until i recover~
i'll be back~ :]

No comments: