Saturday, July 29, 2006

saw this from jen jen blog, decided to play with it:

Task: Name 20 names tt appear in your mind right now (Gal,boi alternate)

1.Jenjen
2.kangwei
3.Jasmine-sf
4.jeremy
5.julia
6.reid
7.winnie
8.enoch
9.eunice
10.melvin
11.sherlin
12.edwin
13.jaslyn
14.cai li
15.mei mei
16.sinman
17.huiqin
18.pui
19.Darren sim
20.jayne

i. How close is [1] with you?
~my dearest and closet cg member( emm... under same leader but diff cg)

ii. Do uthink [6] n [7] will be together?
~OMG... haha. cant be, cos 7 is engaged

iii. Are [8] n [11] close?
~100% NO, one is my elder sis the other is my cg member

iv.Your relationship wif [15]?
~my kaki in poly

v. Relationship wif [16]?
~sinman.... another dearest sis in my the other cg

vi. Color when see/hear [5]?
~black? ( think she is gonna strangle me)

to be continued......

vii.Item when see/hear [5]?
~drumset

viii.person u would intro [3] for friends.
~Darryl teo

ix.person u would intro [20] for friends.
~jeremy? hmmmm...

x. If [2] confess to u,wat would u do?
~wahaha~ *peng* for me to know and for u to find out

xi. Describe [4]'s character.
~MY PCGL , wat else can i say abt him? he is awesome

xii. Describe [9]'s character.
~simple-minded , pure yet a friendly gal

xiii. wat do u n [8] always chat abt?
~hmmm... cell grp stuff? and personal stuff i guess. one of those fren tat i share my inner stuff occasionally.

xiv. wat do u n [11] talk abt?
~my elder sis... family and MONEY and SHOPPING

xv.wat's e most memorable thingy abt u n [19]?
~ turning our IT competition lab upside down...wahaha~

xvi. most memorable thingy abt u n [10]?
~haha... he is my sch-mates , we are mere aquaintance, quiet guy yet got my attention.

xvii. who's [13] to u?
~my darling in Strikeforce

xviii. who's [12] to u?
~My good fren in strikeforce too. but lately we seldom tok. hai~

xix. wat's [17]'s fav pasttime?
~ sleep? lolx, oh ya , biking and bike stunts

xx.whixh is closest among all?
~hee... dun wanna say who. i have my answer le worx

No comments: