Sunday, September 03, 2006

Isaiah 54

Isaiah 54:1-3(NKJV)
1 "Sing, O barren, You who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, You who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate Than the children of the married woman," says the Lord. 2 "Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes. 3 For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited."

i singing O barren again , to all my readers, i remember i wrote something similar last month or so. i was chatting with my darling Jaslyn Er Hui min(love ya! hope you read this!), my darling she has prosper alot in various ministry, a contact head in SF , a key helper in CG , school IC in SP. wow and backtrack one week ago , my Cg deardear Jenjen she was promoted to become Team IC in usher. i was so happy for all my girls, my greatest joy is to see my fellow sister-in-christ prosper! and i realize the breakthru they have , its my dreams to be and one thing for sure , i have to give up the dream as i was told to do so by the Lord.

i am not in my 100% potential, that's for sure. y? tell you later.Jaslyn testimony makes me think about Isaiah 54 :2-3, "Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes. 3 For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited" i must get my capacity enlarged! and get out and stretch out of the comfort zone. Do not stop, keep on keeping! and God promises us that we can inherit the nations , as in we can take the nations by storm , turn the nations to God.

Isaiah 54:4-5
4 "Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore. 5 For your Maker is your husband, The Lord of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.

there is not shame in the kingdom of God, this phrase was said by my elder sister few years ago (really many donkey years ago). the Lord will never blame you for being barren. if i never experience barren , will i really pray intensively , ernestly crying out for revival? will it be opportunity for God's miracle to work on me? revival is birth forth in the trivial of soul , of a intense prayer. period of barren came before the breakthrough

Isaiah 54:6-10
6 For the Lord has called you Like a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, Like a youthful wife when you were refused," Says your God. 7 "For a mere moment I have forsaken you, But with great mercies I will gather you. 8 With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you," Says the Lord, your Redeemer. 9 "For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; For as I have sworn That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, So have I sworn That I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. 10 For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed," Says the Lord, who has mercy on you.

at many point in life , especially going thru the valley , i really felt i have been forsaken by Him(that's the most foolish thought i ever think! * hammer myself*), its when i did really something that let God down(the reason y i have not reach my 100%). i just cant help at that time to feel that way. Currently , i still restoring back what was lost.But the whole truth and nothing but the truth, God said in verse 10 : "For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed," Says the Lord, who has mercy on you. " * blown away* even the mountain shall depart and hills be removed , His kindness shall not depart from me ,nor His covenant of peace be removed.

Isaiah 54:11-17
11 "O you afflicted one, Tossed with tempest, and not comforted, Behold, I will lay your stones with colorful gems, And lay your foundations with sapphires. 12 I will make your pinnacles of rubies, Your gates of crystal, And all your walls of precious stones. 13 All your children shall be taught by the Lord, And great shall be the peace of your children. 14 In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you. 15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake. 16 "Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy. 17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the Lord

at the end of the race , He will shower you with the true riches of heaven if you are faithful. terror and fear shall fall .in this 3 years was been a year of tough times, i do face a lot of temptation , oppression and Criticism with my leaders, but He says in verse 17 :"And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn" . i broke down in tears as i blog this post. how could have ever doubt Him with even a single bit?

Lord , i may not understand why i have to give up the dreams and love ones.
I believe one day ,

You will create the miracle and resurrect the dreams that have died , according to Your time.
the longer the waiting , the tougher the tribulations , the greater the calling.

Isaiah 54 , the whole passage is talking about kai li.

No comments: